7.27.2011

Ready, set, SOLD!

Last week I had a charming house located in College Hill for sale. After looking at the home I decided to bring in my cleaner, Professional Stager, Lauren Johnson, and my professional Photographer, Jenna Unruh to get the house to looking it's best. Green Refinishing also came in and refinished the countertops.


After placing the photos online, I had a call within 20 minutes, for a showing that night. This became the first and last showing, as they made an offer that evening, and entered a contract all in 24 hours.


Check out the before and after photos below!


The Living Room 


Sunroom/Office


Dining Room 


Kitchen
(Keep in mind they were in the middle of packing) 
Countertops were refinished with Green Refinishing.


Child's Bedroom


Master Bath 


Master Bedroom

All after images via Unruh Photography.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity