12.08.2011

Jake's Gift Guide to keeping it local.



1. A box of mixed nuts in the red box from the Nifty Nut House. You know it's Christmas time when you see these floating around town. 
2. Tickets to a night out at the Warren Theatre.
3. A box of specialty chocolates including the Pumpkin Spice Truffle from Cocoa Dolce.
4. A flower arrangement from Beard’s Floral.  – Or a silk arrangement that could last forever.
5. Shooting Range gift certificate from Michael Murphy & Son's gun range. 
6. For the coffee lover, a bag of High Voltage Coffee from the Fresh Roast Coffee Co.
7. Carmel Corn from Glori's Popcorn Express, downtown by I-35. 224 N Kansas St, Wichita, KS 67214
8. A funny gift from Lucinda's in uptown. 
9. A flat screen T.V. from Hephner Electronics, local and better than Best Buy. 
10. A Healing Waters massage for the lady.


2 comments:

Hoss C said...

Jake, I understand you are one of the more influential realtors in town. Don't forget about Vornado for local gift ideas- many of our fans and heaters are built in Andover, KS - where our international headquarters is located.

You can get Vornado products at local Ace Hardwares, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target Stores, and Sutherlands. Keep on sellin', SuperJake. Find a store close by at our website: http://www.vornado.com/FindAStore.aspx

Jake Ramstack said...

Thanks so much for your comment. It is rare that you find such a good company with out standing products that is so in tune with what is going on. I am first off excited and honored that you read my blog post. I am sorry that I did not feature your products on my list. I own 3 Vornados and use them almost every day. 1 in the summer and 2 in the winter.

To make up for it I would love to feature Vornado on my blog and I am sure my readers would love to learn more. Can we make that happen?
Thanks
Jake

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity