12.28.2011

Resolutions Schmesoltuions

Photo of to-do list notepad via

I don’t really do New Years resolutions, but I am a believer in goal setting.  Here’s my top 8 for 2012...

1. Have a healthy baby.
2. Do the Tough Mudder in St. Louis on September 16.
3. Take my mom skydiving with Air Capital Drop Zone.
4. Let my wife retire.
5. Expand my team. 
6. Start training agents outside of Wichita.
7. Huge Kentucky Derby Party for the Pregnancy Crisis Center of Wichita. 
8. Go on a babymoon to somewhere warm (any suggestions?)  

Interesting fact: here are the Top 10 NYE resolutions (according to about.com): 
1. Spend more time with family and friends.
2. Fit in fitness.
3. Tame the bulge.
4. Quit smoking.
5. Enjoy life more.
6. Quit drinking.
7. Get out of debt.
8. Learn something new.
9. Help others.
10. Get organized. 

What's on your goal list for this year? 

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity